I've moved! You can now find this blog at www.teachingthelittlepeople.com. Please bookmark this new site and come on over!

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Muffin Tin Labels on the Store Shelves

I have a new items in my TPT and TN store that I am very excited about.  They are muffin tin sorting labels.  They are designed to be cut with a 2" circle punch and placed in the bottom of muffin tins to assist sorting of objects on those days when you want to provide a set of basic skills sorting standards.  (Most times I like for my Little People to come up with sorting categories on their own, but some days I want to check their understanding of certain concepts and will use these labels.)

There are several types of sorting labels in this set:  Upper case letters, Lower case letters, Numbers, Colors and Shapes.




You can look at and purchase these items in my Teacher's Notebook and my Teachers Pay Teachers Store.  Both are priced at only $2.00.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, this is great for muffin tin sorting. I linked back to this page from my post about sorting with tongs: http://tinkerbean.tumblr.com/post/26560416267/busy-bag-sorting-with-tongs. Best, Melissa from tinkerbean.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for including me! I'm glad to be a part.

      Delete