I've moved! You can now find this blog at www.teachingthelittlepeople.com. Please bookmark this new site and come on over!

Monday, November 5, 2012

Thanksgiving Printables in the Classroom Store

Well, I have been away from the blog for a few days as I a)traveled on a ten-hour bus ride to help chaperon my elder son's band trip, and b)found out during the trip that the hard drive on my laptop was messed up beyond repair.  Ah, technology.  So wonderful when it works, and so terrible when it does not.  Sadly, my laptop is dead to me now.  However, the good news is that a new hard drive is on the way to me and should be installed this week (and was still under warranty by just a few weeks).  The even better news is that I was able to copy (and thus save)all of my files and pictures!

As a result of that copying, I was able to get my Thanksgiving Printable pack in the stores this morning.  Here are the thumbnails:


 


You can find this pack in my Teacher's Notebook and my Teachers Pay Teachers stores.

Thanks for going by and taking a look!

No comments:

Post a Comment