I've moved! You can now find this blog at www.teachingthelittlepeople.com. Please bookmark this new site and come on over!

Friday, November 16, 2012

"Who Picked a Pumpkin?" Class Book

Here is another book that I just finished.  It has pictures from our "Pumpkin Party" on Halloween.  Since our field trip budget was completely cut this year and we could not visit the pumpkin patch, we decided to bring the pumpkins to the room instead.  Everyone got to pick one to take home, which led to this class book:

The book pages are die cut shapes cut from poster board.

I like to print the captions for the book on labels.  Not only does it make it look neat and clean, I can use the file from year to year.  I just change the name of the students each year.

At the end of the year I add these individual pages to everyone's End of Year memory book.  That was it's a two-for-one deal:  a class book for during the year, and another addition to their memory book.

A pumpkin picked a pumpkin! Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment